The following items simply summarize what we believe as a church.
A more detailed description of our doctrinal beliefs is available upon visiting our services.
We believe . . .
· In the verbal, plenary inspiration of the Bible, which is the inerrant, authoritative Word of God.
· In the Trinity; that there is only one true God, externally existing in three uncreated Persons.
· In the deity, virgin birth, and bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ.
· In the creation of the universe by the direct act of God in six literal days.
· That man was created in the image of God, but that he fell from his original state through willful
· That salvation is by grace alone, accessed by faith, on the basis of Christ’s atoning work on the cross.
· That one who is born again cannot lose his or her salvation.
· In the local church, an assembly of immersed believers, as God’s ordained institution for the
furtherance of the Gospel and the advancement of His work in this age.
· That every believer is holy by position, but that he must depend on the Holy Spirit for growth in
· That every believer should separate himself from the things of the world and from all forms of religious
liberalism, apostasy, and doctrinal compromise.
millennial reign of Christ on earth.